The capital of France, and a fundamental consolidation point for many European and overseas services. The importance of being able to provide regular road freight services to Paris, both standard and express ‘just-in-time’ deliveries, is essential as our portfolio of European and global services continue to expand.
Our freight services to Paris and the North
Fast and efficient, with a transit time of less than 48 hours from depot to depot as standard. Distribution around the Paris region is usually performed on a next day basis, handled by our partner whose facilities are at Goussainville, one of the Roissy Charles de Gaulle airport road freight zones which is easily accessible by road.
- We provide a minimum twice-weekly road freight service every Tuesday and Friday to Paris, serving the regions primary areas from as north as Le Havre and Rouen to Versailles and Orlèan
- Additionally, through our partners sister company, we provide consolidation of freight, almost daily, to Morocco and Tunisia
- Transit times between our Manchester and Paris depots are usually 2 days
- Distribution times from Paris depot are in the main next day of arrival
- ADR and Temperature-Controlled services are available on most departures
Our partner in Paris
Our partner MTLS has been a specialist in express transport since 2009. It operates in the fields of construction, events and textiles, all sectors which require a high degree of reliability and compliance.
Based in the Val d’Oise in the area of Gonesse, close to Charles de Gaulle airport, their 500 m² secure warehouse is conveniently located with easy access to the major roads which link to Paris.
All of its vehicles are equipped with geolocation equipment allowing for real-time monitoring of delivery deadlines, and using specific route planning software has recently embarked on an anti-pollution 3 year charter to contribute to the environmental impact its industry.
Through it’s association with its North African partner, TCL, they also provide near daily services to Morocco, and twice-weekly services to Tunisia. And as you may have read earlier, this was how our association with MTLS came about.
For more information, please visit their website at www.mtlstransports.com.
← Go Back to France